Race 2 a Smaller Waist
Are you tired of hearing the same old New Year’s Resolution? People have vowed to lose weight at the top of the New Year annually for as long as we all can remember. This year, WUFO will help several people lose weight by initiating the Race to a Smaller Waist- Your New Year’s Resolution Fitness Solution. Here’s how it works:
Several participants will sign up with WUFO studios to participate in the most dedicated weight loss program around. Each participant will become apart of a group of four and will be given 60 days to lose a combined minimum 60 pounds.
Each participant will have access to a local fitness center and be provided a health coach and nutrition advisor. Each member of the team that loses the most weight will win:
· Shopping spree towards their new wardrobe
· Free passes to the new L.A Fitness center
· WUFO fitness pack
***WUFO invites you to be apart of this wonderful effort. Please call 716-834-1080 for questions or further details. We look forward to hearing from you!
Here’s how you do it:
1. Sign up at WUFO studios.
2. Have your $20 registration fee payment ready.
3. Registration ends January 18th at 4:30.
4. Be at the mandatory Race to a Smaller Waist meeting at 5pm Monday, January 28 at the Masten-Ellicott YMCA (585 William street)to weigh in with your teammates and meet your coaching staff. You will also be given information regarding your new fitness schedule.
5. The race kicks off Tuesday, January 29. May the best team win!
6. Teams will have weigh in weekly with their fitness coaches.
7. Weekly meetings involving all teams will be held on Monday evenings at 5pm at the Masten-Ellicott YMCA located at 585 William street. Those dates are:
Thursday March 28- Final Weigh in
8. Race ends at the final weigh in on Thursday March 28 at 6pm.