Direct mail postcards are a great way to communicate with prospects and clients. For many companies, direct mail marketing is one of the most effective methods for distributing and reaching out to leads. There are four common postcard sizes that you can use when you design your postcards. You can choose one of these four postcard sizes: letter size, legal, envelope-sized, or tri-fold. Every postcard is going to have a slightly different look and feel based on the type of card that it’s designed as well as the kind of marketing message that you want to get across.
* Letter postcards. You can use this option for businesses that have a short running time (like a week or two). This works particularly well if you want to send out postcards frequently – every few days or so. For example, you might send out a letter promoting a special offer to your customers once a month, or you might send out a monthly mailing promoting an event. If you want to go with the edDM postcard sizing, you’ll be able to create cards in this format easily.
* Envelope-sized postcards. This is a great postcard size if you need a lower-end marketing strategy or one that’s less likely to be used regularly. It’s commonly used for direct mail marketing and advertising campaigns. However, the postcard printing cost will tend to be higher. The best thing about this kind of postcard is that you can easily find postcard templates to make it look like an actual newspaper postcard.
* Tri-fold. These are the highest-quality postcards available. They’re the kind of postcards that you’d want to show off at trade shows and other events. They have high-resolution printers that make the pictures pop out and make them look professionally done. There are many companies online that offer tri-fold postcards printed with high resolution.
* UV coated postcards. There are three kinds of UV coatings you can use on your postcards: glossy, matte finish. They have different looks and they also have their own benefits. For example, UV coated cover stock has UV inhibitors that prevent the colors from fading. The matte finish postcards have a smooth finish that makes them feel like real paper. The last kind is the UV coated cover stock, which has a glossy finish to make the colors stand out against a white background.
* Uncoated postcards. The best thing about Uncoated postcards is that you can customize them as much as possible. You can put your logo on the front, you can put your contact information or a short phrase that describes your business or your products. If you want to add color, though, you might want to print your logo and other graphics on the inside of the card instead of the front cover. You can choose bright colors such as red or yellow or you can choose subdued colors such as blue, green or gray.
* Mailing postcards. The traditional way of mailing postcards is to send the postcards in envelopes addressed using stamps. However, in recent times, many businesses have discovered that sending postcards in regular letterheads and envelopes is more effective in generating higher response rates. The reason for this is that postcard printing has developed a strong relationship with both consumers and businesses.
There are so many advantages to direct mail postcards. Apart from creating a lasting image in the recipient’s mind, it also provides an opportunity to build a brand. Postcards can be used to communicate with prospective customers, to remind current clients about special offers and seasonal sales, and to inform potential clients about changing policies and procedures. The bottom line is that postcards make a powerful marketing tool that can help you grow your business. There are numerous postcard printing companies online who can help you create postcards according to your specific needs and budget. With their expert knowledge and experience, they can help you to design and produce professional postcards that will help in promoting your business and in increasing your clientele base.
RELATED POST : Direct Mail Postcards